Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

What the Heck? (Lots of Pictures)

Ok.  I needs to get my her did!!  I got fuzzies all over the place and they're kinda starting to look bad (to me).  My mama ran her fingers through my hair today and she was like "Girl, you need to do your hair!!" I was like thanks ma!  It's been 2 weeks since I did the pipe cleaner curls.  Next week is my 7 year loc anniversary and I want to do something special for my hair (but I don't know what).  Anyway, while playing in my hair, which I do often, I've come across some weird things.

I made this baby loc from a patch of loose hair that appeared after the last time I washed.  Not sure where the loose hair came from but it was there.  I played with it so much that I made a baby loc.

This is another patch of loose hair on the top of my head.


Not sure where this came from either.


The last 3 pictures are of locs that I cut too short or cut by mistake when I was cutting my two-headed dragons a month ago.  Oops!!

Anyway, I plan to retwist next Friday, which will be 8 weeks since the last retwist.  It's also the day before my loc-versary.  I think I wanna do a style that I haven't done before but I don't know what just yet.  I've been on youtube trying to find something.  Any suggestions?

I'm planning to do a post about my son's locs whenever he gives me the chance to retwist it.  You could say he's a semi-freeformer because his hair was last retwisted in January.  He's a little tender headed and really doesn't like to sit down to let me do his hair.  I've been trying to convince him it's time for the last 2 months!

I'm also thinking about doing a Q&A post about me.  If there's something you wanna know about me, personal or hair-wise, post your questions in comments and I will do a post soon.

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.  I love my 27 followers!!  Muah!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a super short loc somewhere too! Somehow it doesn't bother me even though it looks bad funny. I've been playing around with a lot of styles lately. Do an up do! Basketweave in the back with twists on the side and curls on the other. I'm going to do a post on some of my up-do attempts.

    ReplyDelete