Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Updo

I went out with my best friend tonight.  We usually hang out once a month, eating, drinking, and catching up (even though we talk almost every day).  Good times.  I've been wearing my hair down and straight for the past 2 weeks now, which is different for me.  Normally, it would have been in a ponytail by now.  It's hot outside!!  Anyway, I decided to do a style.  This is what I came up with:

Basket weave in the front and back and a high bun.  I added a cute loc tie for some flavor.
I've had that loc tie for awhile now but this is my first time wearing it.  I purchased it online at Lona's Original Creations.  I love it.   I have an outdoor wedding to attend next month and I'm thinking of wearing my hair like this.  This style would be gorgeous with a cute sundress!!

Do you have a summer updo style?

Coming soon: a feature on my best friend who is transitioning.


Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.



2 comments: