Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Comb Out Update 3

I'm SO excited to report that I have 38 locs left!!!  I think I can be done this weekend.  I WANT to be done this weekend.   (I'm determined to be done this weekend!)  Y'all, I have been on a mission this week.

 This is what I'm left with.  Just the middle. 
Basically all of the outside perimeter has been picked out.


This is how I've been wearing it all this week.
Up close, it's looks a hot mess! 
But from a distance, it's cute and most folks haven't noticed what I'm doing.

Look at my half 'fro, y'all!!
This was Monday night when I finished combing out the front 2 rows.
The length is actually almost twice as long as what you see here. 
My hair is like a spring; it coils right back after it's been stretched.
I LOVE IT!!!!
I can't wait til I can do this all over.


A close up of the texture.  Pure nappiness!!
 
 The twists I put in the front.


I cannot contain my excitement!! I have shown everybody who will look (and listen) about my hair.  Don't be surprised if I come back Sunday or Monday with all the locs gone.  What has helped me speed through is the fact that I'm cutting almost half of the loc off before I start picking it out.  I do that because I lose that much hair anyway so it doesn't make sense to waste time to comb that part out.  So as you can see, I am on a mission to finish this.  So stay tuned!

I also have a little surprise coming soon as well.

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good!! :) i can't wait to see the final results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nessa: You might not have to wait long!! I should be done Sunday. Look for a post then or Monday!!

    ReplyDelete