Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Girls Nite Creation

So me and the bestie got together last Saturday. We did our usual eating and drinking but this time we did some mixing.  We made a hair and body butter.  I got the idea from watching several ladies on youtube.

We mixed shea butter, coconut oil, aloe vera gel, tea tree oil, and lemongrass oil.  I think there's some olive oil in there too.  We wrote the recipe down but I have misplaced it.  Anyway, it came out so nice and creamy.  It made enough for two 10 oz jars so we both got plenty.

It smells good too!


And it's light and easily absorbed by skin and hair.
My hair LOVES it!  I've been using it all week.  Just a dab will do ya.
My bestie's hair not so much but her skin loves it.
We're thinking her hair may like it when she's done transitioning.

So I don't see myself becoming a product junkie because I can make my own products (I also have hair gel to use).  I think I will be more of an accessory junkie.  I'm into big earrings and hair accessories and I'm looking into making my own.

I've been having fun with my hair this week.  I plan to post more in the next week when I have time about what's going on my way.  I also told you I had a surprise coming soon and that will be revealed in the next week as well.  So. . .

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment