Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Final comb out update

Ok, this is the final update before I show you my loose hair.   I have about 13 locs left.  I had to change up the way I wore my hair because the ponytail was too small.

 So I got a little kofi hat (I think that's what it's called or is it a tam?) at the beauty supply store for $2.
It's soft and stretchy and served it's purpose well.
This is how I've worn my hair for the past 2 days, even to work.

Some people have asked about the amount of hair I'm losing or the shed hair. 

This is how much hair is 'shed' from one loc.

This how much is 'shed' from the last 13 locs.

Cutting the locs has really sped up the process and I'm so mad I didn't do it sooner.

So stay tuned cuz it's almost time for the big reveal of my loose napps!!



To catch up, check out the past updates:

The decision
Update 1
Update 2
Update 2.5
Update 3

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

2 comments: