Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

You need to pick yo AFRO daddy (because it's flat on one side)

So the wait is over y'all.  I'm done picking out all of my locs!  I started at 8:45 am yesterday and finished at 1:00 pm yesterday.  Pure excitement followed!!

My afro is far from flat!!
Unofficial  twist out
This is right after I finished the last loc and untwisted my hair 
but right before I washed it.
Cute already, huh?


The shrunken fro. 
After shampoo.  I LOVE IT!!!
Especially the color in the back.


New conditioner.  Hopefully it will does what is claims and
stimulates those follicles in the front so my hair can grow back.
And yes, it tingles like the other one I like. ;)


Hair shed from detangling.  Not a whole lot.
Probably because I detangled as I unlocked each loc.


Miss Celie twists for the night. 
I will definitely be wearing a twist out the next day because I look real country!!


 Great texture shot.  Nice back view.
End result.

This how I wore my hair to work today.  I didn't like it when I first undid my twists so I pulled it back a little and I was able to leave home with confidence.


So there you have it guys.  The locs are gone.  For now.  The question now is how long will I keep up with this maintenance of loose napps.  Stay tuned to find out.

Til next time,  thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! It looks great, all that hard work paid off! (and awesome that you made a reference to an Erykah Badu track hehehe). you seem to be loving your new loose naps :).

    ReplyDelete