Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lazy Curls Revisited

I'm really loving my loose pipe cleaner curls. The curls have loosened some and I love it. I will be wearing this style more often. My son says he likes it and wants me to wear it like this all the time. (He has locs too and I plan to feature him soon).


The top picture shows how it looked Monday morning (I rolled it Friday night and took the rollers out Saturday).  The bottom shows how it looks today, 5 days later.  A long work week at that.  It's been styled several different ways and it's held up pretty good.  I don't plan on washing my hair til next weekend.  Gotta have a fresh 'do for Mothers Day.  I think the waves will last until then.  I'm loving it (can't you tell?).

Til next time, thanks for reading.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment