Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hot Mess!!

Ok my head is looking a hot mess!!  The fuzzies are out of control and my scalp is a heap of horrible flakes!! My braid out is out of sight and not in a good way (notice the lack of picture. Lol!)  I need to wash and retwist really bad but I have a ton of school work to finish first. I got fro-locks going on.  You know, an afro with dreadlocks on top.  Not cute.  I told myself that I had to finish my work before I could tackle my hair.  Now the problem is finding some focus and concentration to finish this work.  Pray for me yall!

1 comment:

  1. Aww hehe, we all have those "hot mess" days! Have you thought about maybe retwisting more often to prevent the fro-locks? I noticed that since retwisting more often my fro-lock look has practically disappeared. Not that I'm shy to show off my naps but I really didn't like the fro-locks look I had going for like 6 months of my locking journey.

    ReplyDelete