Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I have a follower! YAY! (and other stuff)

I just noticed today that I have a follower! YAY me!  And it's somebody I don't know.  That is so great! I'm excited and I hope we can inspire each other. :)

I've been playing in my hair again (and on youtube).  Today, I tried the loc bun hawk.  This is my version of Nialanas Loc Bun Mohawk. I couldn't do it like hers because my hair STILL has too many curls.  I kinda like the view from the side.  It's not a style I would wear to work or church but I would wear it on a date with my honey or out with my girls.  I was originally trying to do Shawta715's loc hawk but I don't know what I did wrong.  She did hers with curls and it came out cute.  Oh well. I like trying out people's tutorials and it turns out different (often better).  That just goes to show that everything is not for everybody and everyone is unique.  I'm sure if I tried this style again, it would still come out different.

Right now, I'm addicted to nappturality.com and youtube.  I spend most of my free time on those sites.  My husband thinks I'm crazy for looking at pictures and videos of other people's hair. I regret not  playing with my hair sooner.  Maybe I wouldn't have cut my hair shorter the 1st time.  It would be SO long now! I regret it every time I look at someone else's long locs.  I should have done styles when my hair was shorter. Oh well. That's in the past and I can't change it now.  All I can do is take care of my hair so it grows to the length it was.

I think I'm gonna wash my curls out this weekend.  I want to try the baking soda/ACV rinse and some new lock gel I'm making.  I'm so excited I almost can't wait til then.  My husband is ready for me to try the BS/ACV on him as well.  I might do his hair Friday and my hair Saturday.  I'm gonna do the pipe cleaner curls again but make them looser.  Chesaleigh put up a new video where she only curls the ends and I think I'm gonna try it.  We'll see what happens.

Thanks new follower!! You have made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment